In Your Corner
Robert L. Sepp
- Criminal Defense
Protect Your Rights: Contact the law office of Robert L. Sepp, Attorney At Law.
Serious legal problems require immediate attention, any delay could make the difference between a satisfactory outcome and merely an outcome. There are few legal problems more serious then the ones affecting your individual freedom or your right to employment.
Once the State has brought the full force of its prosecutorial powers down upon you, your very freedom is at stake, it will require the talents of an experienced attorney to protect your constitutional rights and to ensure that you are not lost in the process.
Since 2003, Robert L. Sepp, Attorney At Law, has represented clients in the Portland metro area, Willamette Valley, Oregon Coast, Bend, Medford, Eugene and throughout the entire state of Oregon. Robert L. Sepp will respond aggressively to secure a timely, cost-effective conclusion to serious legal problems, including: Criminal Law-DUII-DWS-Domestic Violence-Personal Injury.
Your choice of attorney to represent your interests during a legal dispute could mean the difference between a successful conclusion or one that your are forced to live with.
- Northwestern School of Law of Lewis and Clark College, Portland, Oregon
- Juris Doctorate
- Oregon State University
- U.S. District Court District of Oregon
- U.S. Immigration Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Intermountain Public Defenders Office, 2002
- Multnomah County Bar Association, Member
- Clackamas County Bar Association, Member
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member, 2015 to Present
- Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (OCDLA)
- Oregon Trial Lawyers (OTLA)
Current Employment Position